Skin Rejuvenation is a treatment that helps diminish skin discoloration, improves skin damage, and enhances the overall aesthetics of the skin. Skin rejuvenation treatments are beneficial for both men and women and include different types of procedures for the ultimate skin resurfacing.
Initial results of the treatment become visible immediately after the procedure. However, final results may take some time to appear as your skin will continue to produce new collagen and elastin. The duration of the results depends on your immune system and body, but they are long-lasting.
Many benefits are associated with skin rejuvenation. Some important ones include:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It is virtually a pain-free treatment.
- It is a safe procedure, and no severe side-effects are associated with it.
- It requires no downtime, and the recovery period is also short.
- It gives natural-looking and long-lasting results.
As a result of this procedure, you will get smooth, younger and rejuvenated skin due to the boost in collagen. It will make you look younger than your actual age.
Ideal candidate for skin rejuvenation
- Your skin has an uneven tone.
- You have prematurely ageing skin.
- You have fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- Your skin is sagging.
- You have age spots or sun spots on your skin.
- You have enlarged pores and mild to moderate scars caused by acne, surgery, or injury.
- Your skin has a dull and uneven tone and rough texture.
- You are experiencing vascular conditions.
- You are not suffering from any serious skin disorder.
- Starting Price